Next Js Starter Blog Template with TailwindCSS comes out of the box configured with the latest technologies to make technical writing a breeze. Easily configurable and customizable. Perfect as a replacement to existing Jekyll and Hugo individual blogs.
Probably the most feature-rich Next.js markdown blogging template out there. Comes out of the box configured with the latest technologies to make technical writing a breeze. Easily configurable and customizable. Perfect as a replacement to existing Jekyll and Hugo individual blogs.
- Easy styling customization with Tailwind 3.0 and primary color attribute
- Near perfect lighthouse score – Lighthouse report
- Lightweight, 45kB first load JS, uses Preact in production build
- Mobile-friendly view
- Light and dark theme
- Self-hosted font with Fontsource
- Supports plausible, simple analytics and google analytics
- MDX – write JSX in markdown documents!
- Server-side syntax highlighting with line numbers and line highlighting via rehype-prism-plus
- Math display supported via KaTeX
- Citation and bibliography support via rehype-citation
- Automatic image optimization via next/image
- Flexible data retrieval with mdx-bundler
- Support for tags – each unique tag will be its own page
- Support for multiple authors
- Blog templates
- TOC component
- Support for nested routing of blog posts
- Newsletter component with support for mailchimp, buttondown, convertkit and klaviyo
- Supports giscus, utterances or disqus
- Projects page
- Preconfigured security headers
- SEO friendly with RSS feed, sitemaps and more!
- A markdown guide
- Learn more about images in Next.js
- A tour of math typesetting
- Simple MDX image grid
- Example of long prose
- Example of Nested Route Post
Next js Blog Template with TailwindCSS